Monday, June 29, 2009

Attendees

Here is the list that Steve Saunders sent me. Anybody that is "on the fence", get off the fence (gracefully please, broken hips are dan..ger..ous at our age ;-). It will be fun to see as many people as possible. Remember, if you are not in attendance you are fair game for gossip!

Still "Building a Proud Tradition" 40 years later,

Janet

Here is the list that has said yes so far. Steve McGrath, Terry Smith, Marybeth Perry, Gail Spooner, Beth Donaldson, Sharron Chittenden, Brad Gardner, Elizabeth Stone, Joe Benoit, David Hartigan, Besty Post, Ginny O'Brien, Beverly Dubuque, Gary Smith, Janet Bishop, Scott Taylor, Bill Dalton, Diane Dubois, Tom Way, Andy Cochran, David Melendy, Roger Harrington, Steve Saunders, Sue Queenville, Rod Bruner, Betsy Johnstone, Danny Degraf, Danny Dienst. I used all maiden names as people out of touch might not know married names. Can provide them if you need. Here is who usually comes or I have talked to but they have not RSVP. Bill Brown, Jim Condos, Mike Donoghue, David Douglas, Ruth Dunkley, Sherry hance, Jim Moser, Bobby Stringer, Howard VanBenthuysen, Greg Hooper, Jeremy King, Donna Stearns, Patty Watson, Steve Wilbur & Cindy Vetters.I have to give QHC a head count by July 6th. About half are going to Brads and about 1/4 to my house however my house on Sunday will include quite a few people from the classes of 1966-1983. I know nothing of Blogs so I'll leave that up to you. Thanks Steve.


2 comments:

  1. Hi janet, finally got to here, thanks for holding my hand through it all. Good job on this. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks, should be a fun weekend. Steve S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Janet, thank Bob ahead of time for taking photo's. The dress is casual so dockers and a polo shirt are fine. There is no music at the reunion but dancing is fine!! On Sunday at my house Richard Crabtree (class of 70) and his small three piece band will be playing so all those who don't dance at the reunion can dance there. Come on people, let's have some chatter here, I can't be the only one writting. Steve S.

    ReplyDelete