Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tutorial

First of all, we have an official reunion photographer. My husband, Bob Magina, has been volunteered and has reluctantly accepted while mumbling something about I will owe him. Honestly, he loves to take photos and since he is kind of a quiet guy and he will not know anyone at the party ( except me, who apparently will owe him, lol) it will keep him up and moving about. Be nice to him and please don't tell him any embarrassing stories about me, OK?

I am ashamed to say that I have no idea how to use the scanner attached to this computer. I would love to show some pictures from our yearbook to jazz this blog up a bit, but unless I have Bob show me, and then I will be even more in his debt, it will be just text.

Now for the tutorial part. I have been blogging for a couple of years now and have a blog called Housepeepers. It is a fun way to chronicle events in your lives or to just share your ups and downs and passions with a whole world full of strangers. I actually have a blog friend from North Carolina stopping by to meet me on Friday AM. It's kind of like having an imaginary friend come to life, but I digress.

The point being that it is OK to read the blog and even comment. Once you read the post you will see "0 comments" at the bottom on the right. Click on it and it will bring up a rectangular box. Write your comment in the box and include your name somewhere. Under the box you will see a drop down menu which says "comment as". Simply scroll down to Anonymous ( the last entry), enter. Click on the box that says "post comment". If for some reason it doesn't work, click it again. See easy as pie. If you have problems send me an e-mail at janetmagina@comcast.net and I will help you.

So, what is everyone wearing to the Friday night party? Will Dockers and a polo shirt be OK for Bob? And, are we having dancing?

Later,
Janet

PS: I hope no one is insulted that they were not offered the Official Photographer job ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment