Monday, June 29, 2009

Reunion time


Hi,

It's Janet Bishop ( Magina) here. Better late than never! I am creating this blog for our class reunion, you know the one...the 40th ! Hard to believe that the young, perky kids we used to be have morphed into middle aged Baby Boomers looking to have a good time at our 40th reunion. We may not be as young ( OK, we are definitely on the downhill side of middle age) as we used to be, but I am pretty sure most of us still have plenty of party left in us. So, I am hoping to post a list of attendees and we can comment and chat about the reunion before the event and then we can laugh at ourselves after the event. Sound like fun??

Later,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Just a test to make sure this works properly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janet, although I won't be going I wanted to say hello and hope that you all have a good time. Please say hello for me and share that I am retired and living in Florida with my wife of 38 years. I have 3 daughters and seven grandchildren with the seventh coming anyday now. Thus the reason we are not going to be there. Its funny how our oldest is graduating this year, and no our youngest is just born. My wife and I both retired at 55 so we could enjoy life and are doing just that. We travel extensively and when not we are enjoying our grandchildren. So enough of me and I am encluding my email address so you may give it out to whoever wants it. I would love to hear from all.

    Raymond Taft
    raymondtaft@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete